Dear Residents of Miami-Dade County:
This year’s mayoral election is the most crucial in the history of this county.
- The economy of this county is tanking like never before. If it’s not handled expertly, your family’s future is at risk.
- The two most-promoted candidates Mayor Carlos Gimenez and Commissioner Joe Martinez are not qualified to run an economy, much less to pull it out of recession. In fact they have compounded our economic woes by implementing cuts and layoffs.
- It’s not surprising, because neither one of them is an economist. Carlos Gimenez is a firefighter, and Joe Martinez is a cop.
- Even worse, they are the establishment’s candidates, not yours. Either one of them would serve the interests of the 1% very well, but not your interests.
In contrast, I am an economist with thorough understanding of economics (author of 10 groundbreaking books and hundreds of articles), with over 30 years of experience in business in both the manufacturing and service sectors. And, equally important, I am the ONLY choice of the 99% of people in this mayoral race.
I have a solid economic plan to create private sector JOBS in Miami-Dade County, without subsidies or higher taxes, to bring prosperity and economic security for all the residents. The goals of the KHAVARI ECONOMIC PLAN are:
1. STABILIZE THE REAL ESTATE MARKET
2. CREATE MASSES OF JOBS IN PRIVATE SECTOR
3. REDUCE THE COST OF LIVING
4. BALANCE THE BUDGET WITH INCREASING REVENUE (NO CUTS & LAYOFFS)
5. END CORRUPTION BY SEPARATING POLITICAL FROM MONETARY POWER